Aims and Objectives
The course is designed to summarise the changes that came into effect in April 2015. The course ensures that the CDM Duty Holders are best prepared for managing the transition from CDM 2007 to CDM 2015.
Key modules include:-
- Introductions to the new framework of legislation and guidance support CDM 2015
- The threshold of notification
- Managing transition from CDM 2007 to CDM 2015
- The CDM Duty Holders Including:
- Client duties to include domestic clients
- Workers duties
- Contractors duties
- Principle designers duties
- Designers duties
- Principle contractors duties
Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the course.
Who Should Attend?The course should be aimed at any persons who are involved with CDM projects or those having construction work carried out. Potential delegates include clients, architects, other designers, CDM coordinators, principal contractors, contractors or anyone with an interest in furthering their knowledge of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
This course is delivered over six hours.