Keep your knowledge and skills up to date with our IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course!
Health and safety legislation and best practice change on a regular basis. If you've successfully completed IOSH Managing Safely, our refresher course will ensure you stay current and help you meet your statutory obligations.
- Our one-day IOSH Refresher courses are run nationally, please call us to find out more
- Pre-requisite: delegates must have achieved the IOSH Managing Safely certificate
- The course covers updates in legislation, reinforcement of key messages, plus extra topics
- The IOSH Refresher offers awareness, knowledge and skills beyond those covered in the standard IOSH Managing Safely course
- It is assessed via short answer questions (there is no practical assessment for the IOSH Refresher course)
- Price includes a workbook and course materials, lunch and refreshments
The IOSH Refresher course includes the following topics:
- Revisiting Managing Safely
- Reactive monitoring
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Health and safety legislation
- Common hazards
- Active monitoring
- Safety management systems
- Measuring performance
- Integrating environmental management.
Business CaseIf you're an employer looking to make sure that the IOSH Refresher course delivers a return on your investment, or an employee seeking to make a business case for the safety training budget then look no further: we've outlined the key reasons why this IOSH Managing Safely Refresher certificate is good for business.
- The IOSH Refresher course is a cost-effective way to keep your IOSH Managing Safely Certification up to date
- Retaking the standard IOSH Managing Safely training is much more expensive and time consuming and not required if already IOSH Managing Safely trained
- The IOSH Refresher course will ensure that you keep up with ever-changing health and safety legislation and best practice
- It enables managers and supervisors to meet - and exceed - their statutory obligations
- Your business will make a positive contribution to an ongoing safety culture and programme
- Build employee confidence in the safest standards of the working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in health and safety best practice
- Ensure employee compliance with health and safety policies as well as legal requirements
- Think you can't afford safety training? Then you certainly can't afford an accident.