Benefits of Achieving the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Valued by employers – both in the UK and Internationally.
- Boost your career prospects – most requested qualification by employers.
- Entitled to Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH).
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM).
The course can be taken in a 12 day block; by week units; or as a day release. NEBOSH sets and marks two written exam papers, NGC1 and GC2, each of which are two hours long; as well as a practical unit, GC3, which has to be done at the delegate’s workplace.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is based on UK law. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEB0SH National General Certificate qualification:
Unit NGC1: Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
Unit GC2: Control of Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
Assessed by a two hour written exam.
Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application.
Assessed by a two hour work based practical assessment.
Map of Safety Nation Training Centre Location
29 St Neots Road, Sandy, SG19 1LD
Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, MK44 3AL (near St Neots)
2018 & 2019 Courses:
|Week 1 (NGC1)||Week 2 (GC2&3)||Revision||Exam|
|NGC1811||12-16 Nov||19-23 Nov||26 Nov||27 Nov|
|NGC1901||28 Jan – 1 Feb||4 Feb – 8 Feb||11 Feb||12 Feb|
|NGC1903||11 Mar – 15 Mar||18 Mar – 22 Mar||25 Mar||26 Mar|
|NGC1905||29 Apr – 3 May||7 May – 13 May||13 May||14 May|
|NGC1907||1 Jul – 5 Jul||8 Jul – 12 Jul||15 Jul||16 Jul|
|NGC1909||2 Sep – 6 Sep||9 Sep – 13 Sep||16 Sep||17 Sep|
|NGC1910||7 Oct – 11 Oct||14 Oct – 18 Oct||21 Oct||22 Oct|
|NGC1911||11 Nov – 15 Nov||18 Nov – 22 Nov||25 Nov||26 Nov|